Pic! K Naomi Shares First Photo Of Her Daughter

Pic! K Naomi Shares First Photo Of Her Daughter.It’s been about three months since media personality K Naomi Phakati welcomed her first child, a baby girl with her husband and now she’s ready for the world to see her adorable bundle of joy.

The new mama is still high off her beautiful traditional wedding two weekends ago. K Naomi has been sharing photos of those closest to her from her big day. From her uncle and sister, her husband and friends and one special guest also got introduced to her followers, her daughter Ama. Naomi shared a beautiful photo of herself on her wedding day holding her daughter who was in the cutest traditional outfit matching her mummy.

“…my heart in human form.🤍 I can’t get over how much I love you Baby P. I pray and wish I really do right with you, that’s my plan. I assure you that I’ll never leave your side, I’ll hold your hand throughout this thing called life and love and support you. The world is such an interesting place…but what I know for sure is that with God, your dad and I, your siblings, family and friends you’ll grow up to be such a beautiful Queen with a good heart and strong mind. I love you, you are a big part of my happiness. Can’t get over this big bow 😂 it is so adorable! #AGodThing,” Naomi gushed.

Back in December, K Naomi shared about the birth of her daughter writing, “Welcome to the world Princess! There’s so much you are going to experience; times of happiness and other times of sadness but all parts of growth. I pray that I’m there to hold your hand see you through all that life and the world has to offer but also help you build the confidence to want to figure some things out on your own. I’m truly grateful to be your mother and blessed to have you as my baby girl! #AGodThing.”

Congrats again the new parents.

The post Pic! K Naomi Shares First Photo Of Her Daughter appeared first on OkMzansi.



from OkMzansi https://ift.tt/ReYn0l9
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party