Pics! Andile And Tamia Mpisane’s Hot Pregnancy Photoshoot

Pics! Andile And Tamia Mpisane’s Hot Pregnancy Photoshoot. Following a whirlwind romance that had drama at the centre of it, footballer, singer and football club owner Andile Mpisane tied the knot at the end of 2021 to model Tamia Mpisane. A few months later, just before Valentine’s Day, the new Mrs Mpisane announced her pregnancy to the world.

“Oh how I can’t wait to meet you. One day when you get to see this, I want you to know just how precious you are to me. From the moment I knew about you, I fell insanely in love with you. You are my first baby and this new chapter is going to be a learning curve for both of us. But I promise to give YOU the best of me. I’m not perfect but my love for you is and will forever be perfect. May God watch over you and protect you. May his love and grace be the guiding force for our journey ahead. All my love, Mom. 🤍,” th model shared in her pregnancy announcement.

The first time mama to be has been sharing her pregnancy journey on social media gushing over how she can’t wait to meet her baby. In true Mpisane style, the photo shoots are rolling and the latest one features her husband Andile who is about to be a third time dad. Tamia recently shared some steamy photos from their maternity shoot which has social media talking. Check them out below.

Meanwhile, Andile’s baby mama and ex, DJ Sithelo Shozi recently opened up about marriage not being her altimate goal saying, “I’ve never been one of those who aspire or feel like marriage is the ultimate goal. I j want a life partner, someone to love and make memories with, manoeuvre through life teaching each other lessons, finding each other always. No constitutions or written agreement can amount to the joy that brings, b ut sometimes you meet someone who makes you look at things in a completely different perspective and now I know to not rule that out.”  

The post Pics! Andile And Tamia Mpisane’s Hot Pregnancy Photoshoot appeared first on OkMzansi.



from OkMzansi https://ift.tt/rLZlhwS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party