Thobile ‘MaKhumalo’ Mseleku Hits Back At Criticism That She’s Promoting Polygamy On ‘Real Housewives Of Durban’

Thobile ‘MaKhumalo’ Mseleku Hits Back At Criticism That She’s Promoting Polygamy On ‘Real Housewives Of Durban’. Whilst radio personality Thobile Mseleku popularly known as MaKhumalo became an instant fan favorite on her and her family’s hit reality show, ‘ uThando Nesthembu’, the same can’t be said about how she has been received by the audience as a cast member on the second season of ‘Real Housewives of Durban’.

Thobile rose to fame and her stardom grew on uThando Nesthembu as fans loved how calm and collected she appeared, her style and fun personality. However on Real Housewives of Durban, critics have come for her week in and out claiming she trying to promote polygamy on the show, her style choices on the show has also been questioned by social media fashion police. Fans of the show have gone as far as saying she should not be cast in the third season should the show continue.

Thobile has since hit back at her critics denying promoting polygamy. “I’m actually living my life and living my truth. I am not promoting polygamy and I’m not saying that polygamy is the thing. But ‘is monogamy real in the 21st century?’ is a question we need to ask ourselves. I believe there is more for us to achieve in this industry, we’re not here to just be known but to also bring change and to make a difference. People are going through a lot of things,” she told TshisaLIVE.

“One thing about me is that you cannot separate MaKhumalo from polygamy because I’m married into polygamy. One of the things that made me be where I am is that I am not perpetuating it and I’m not promoting it, even though polygamy forms a big part of my life,” Thobile said on her life as a polygamy wife.

The post Thobile ‘MaKhumalo’ Mseleku Hits Back At Criticism That She’s Promoting Polygamy On ‘Real Housewives Of Durban’ appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/thobile-makhumalo-mseleku-hits-back-at-criticism-that-shes-promoting-polygamy-on-real-housewives-of-durban/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party