Minnie Dlamini Sends ‘TV Husband’ Lungile Radu A Sweet Appreciation Shoutout

Minnie Dlamini Sends ‘TV Husband’ Lungile Radu A Sweet Appreciation Shoutout. Minnie Dlamini has had one of the most successful runs in the cut throat industry of showbiz and she’s only getting started having expanded her skills adding TV and Film producer to her already impressive resume.

On her twelve years in the industry, Minnie recently said on an Instagram post, “Live TV every week for 12 years? Not bad baby girl.” In all the years she’s been on TV, Minnie has worked with many other media personalities but there’s one in particular who she says has taught her so much about the industry and that’s her current co-host on SuperSport’s Homeground show, Lungile Radu.

Minnie gushed over how her ‘TV husband’ Lungile let’s her shine and how they ended up working together as producers on a movie for Showmax and their thriving careers as both TV presenters and Film and Television producers.

“I’ve been working with this multitalented powerhouse for about 4years. I always joke and say he’s my TV Husband… But in all honesty he’s my big brother who has taught me so much about this business, and has no issue to let me shine. The moment I told him I’m producing my first film he told me immediately that he’s in, no questions asked ( No love Lost on @showmaxonline shameless plug I know) Working with you is such fun, it doesn’t feel like work… It’s not your birthday or any special day. I just wanted to show my love and appreciation for my bro @lungileradu The presenting duo that produces TV & film,” Minnie shared.

The post Minnie Dlamini Sends ‘TV Husband’ Lungile Radu A Sweet Appreciation Shoutout appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/minnie-dlamini-sends-tv-husband-lungile-radu-a-sweet-appreciation-shoutout/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party