Zoleka Mandela Gives An Update On Her Health

Zoleka Mandela Gives An Update On Her Health. A few weeks ago, Zoleka Mandela revealed how she had been told that cancer was back in her body after experiencing excruciating pain and seeking medical help. The two time cancer survivor shared how terrified she was as she waited for results.

The 42 year old shared her fears saying, “I don’t even have the words to articulate my thoughts and feelings, the words to describe how scared I am right now. What do I tell my children? How do I tell them that this time around, I may not get to live my life as a survivor? How do I tell them everything will be okay when it’s not? I’m dying … I don’t want to die.”

Taking to Instagram on Tuesday, Zoleka gave an update on her tests after receiving the results which revealed she has cancer in her liver and lungs. The activist shared how she is hanging by the thread.

Yesterday (29.08.2022) marked my official diagnosis, the CT scan has revealed cancer both in my liver and lungs. I am yet to receive feedback regarding my Bone scan, to establish whether I have cancer beyond my ribs. I am hanging on by a thread. Thanking you all for your outpouring of love, prayer and support. Peace. Passion. Positivity,” the mom of six shared.

Sending prayers and love to Zoleka. Watch her message below.

The post Zoleka Mandela Gives An Update On Her Health appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/zoleka-mandela-gives-an-update-on-her-health/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party