DJ Zinhle Speaks On Being Vilified On Social Media

DJ Zinhle Speaks On Being Vilified On Social Media. DJ and entrepreneur Zinhle Jiyane is often a hot topic on social media. From Her love life to fallen friendships, her parenting skills to her businesses, there is always something critics will say about Zinhle.

In a recent interview with Dineo Ranaka and Sol Phenduka on Kaya 959, Zinhle was asked how she deals with all the public scrutiny that happens quite often on social media. The question was specifically asked about her friendship with Pearl Thusi allegedly not being great, her HairMajesty business not meeting expectations and the assumptions that she’s behind Black Motion breaking up after marrying Bongani.

In response, Zinhle said that she’s learnt over the years to remove herself from things do not need her. “I understand that that level of influence comes with these things but also there’s a level of not allowing yourself to be a victim. Sometimes victimizing yourself comes from….. It’s attention seeking and I don’t like that attention seeking thing. Some people want to be victimized cause they want the attention. I just had to separate that and also understand with my influence, my voice has an influence on the youth, on the people that are watching whether subconsciously or consciously,” Zinhle said.

“Now I have the responsibility to respond or to handle things in the right way. With being Vilified, it got to a point where I had to start praying about it because I’m doing a lot of things that are bigger than myself, that are bigger than DJ Zinhle. With HairMajesty, with ERA By DJ Zinhle, with DJ Zinhle itself as a brand, I’m responsible to families, there’s jobs on the line. The way I respond nolonger just affects me. It affects everyone that works within these brands,” she added

“On a personal level, I’m human. I have a family that I’m responsible for. That’s the tough part for me, to sensatise my family to it so that it doesn’t hurt them cause I know how to maneuver it,” Zinhle said.

Zinhle concluded saying that the reason the doesn’t like victimizing herself or having people feel pity for her is because she understands that her life experiences are not unique to her and that it happens on a daily basis to a lot of people. The only difference is that she’s a public figure.

The post DJ Zinhle Speaks On Being Vilified On Social Media appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/dj-zinhle-speaks-on-being-vilified-on-social-media/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party