Pics! Laconco Flaunts New Body And Shares Her Weight Loss Journey

Pics! Laconco Flaunts New Body And Shares Her Weight Loss Journey. Whilst reality star turned TV host, Nonkanyiso Conco AKA Laconco is staying mum on the reasons she won’t be returning to the Real Housewives Of Durban season 3, she’s sharing updates about her personal health journey over the past three years.

Taking to social media, Laconco shared some hot snaps of herself looking snatched and gave an insight on how she has achieved to get closer to her weight loss goals which has taken her three years. From diet to gym, Lipo and supplements, here’s what the reality star had to say about what has helped her achieve her body goals.

It’s been three years since I tried to lose weight and stay healthy. I have to say it is difficult and uncomfortable. I no longer eat for flavour, but I consume what my body needs. I’ve been on a nutrition guide, gym, skin care, colon hydrotherapy, vitamin supplements and Lipo. This post is to appreciate the great team that has brought me closer to the body of my dreams. The aim is not to be slim, but well shaped, beautiful skin and healthy. Ngiyabonga kakhulu ngane zakwethu. The favour of God has been upon me, to have the ability to invest in myself, by myself this is just a beginning of reaping wonderful fruits. These images is proof of how great things take time. #Grateful,” Laconco shared.

Check out the hot photos below.

The post Pics! Laconco Flaunts New Body And Shares Her Weight Loss Journey appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/pics-laconco-flaunts-new-body-and-shares-her-weight-loss-journey/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party