Sonia Mbele Reacts To Her Son’s Girlfriend Accusing Him Of Abuse

Sonia Mbele Reacts To Her Son’s Girlfriend Accusing Him Of Abuse. Actress and producer Sonia Mbele has taken to social media to address abuse accusations against her son Donell from his girlfriend. This comes after the girlfriend took to the platform sharing disturbing photos of herself from what she says was physical abuse from Donell on four different accounts.

The girlfriend detailed how she had confronted the actor’s son for cheating on her and he physically abused her for it. “This man abused me on 4 different occasions each time worse than the last. And on the most recent time I wanted to pay charges but was conflicted by so many things… Firstly my love for him I put him before myself and all I thought about was his future and how selfish I’d be to ruin it, secondly his mom is a public figure so I didn’t want to drag her name into it,” Reokeditswe wrote.

She then accused Donell of getting into her Instagram account and deleting posts which exposed him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ClRAz_aop2i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClRA9LnNuOH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

In her statement, Sonia mentioned being a victim of abuse herself from her son’s father and is now having to relive what she thought was behind her. The actress went on to add that because of her own experiences, she does not support nor condone her son’s behavior. She also shared her relationship with Reokeditswe, her son’s girlfriend and how she had been supporting her entertainment career.

“I not only welcomed Reokeditswe Makete into my home but I treated her as a daughter and worked with her in support of her career in the entertainment industry, and right now I would like to reassure her that she still has my love and full support. As a mother I wish she had come to me to inform me on what was going on because finding out on social media broke my heart. I’ve always been there, I’ve always been supportive. I now realise I should have taken preventative measures much earlier such as counselling and/or child therapy, but sometimes the mistake we tend to make as African single mothers is to assume and hope that things will work out for the best meanwhile certain past behaviours can affect generations to come,” Sonia wrote.

She then addressed her son saying he will take accountability and will let the law take its course. “With that said Donell will face his demons and take accountability for his actions and let the law take its course. I refuse to raise a man like his father. Rehab, therapy and internal healing will prevail,” she added.

The post Sonia Mbele Reacts To Her Son’s Girlfriend Accusing Him Of Abuse appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/sonia-mbele-reacts-to-her-sons-girlfriend-accusing-him-of-abuse/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party