Cuteness Overload! KNaomi Celebrates Her Daughter’s 1st Birthday

Cuteness Overload! KNaomi Celebrates Her Daughter’s 1st Birthday. If you’ve been trying to wrap your heard around just how much this year has flown by, this might help. Media personality KNaomi’s daughter is already a one year old. It seems like just the other month when she stylishly announced her pregnancy to the world.

Often captioning her sweet family moments with the hashtag #AGodThing, we’ve loved watching the beauty transition from her single life to wife and mother in the past year. Whilst she keeps most of her personal life private, the glimpses she shares into her life shows just how much she’s enjoying motherhood. “I wouldn’t be a mother if it weren’t for my beautiful daughter, my princess, Baby P. It hasn’t been an easy journey but it’s been worthwhile… She is my absolute blessing! Thank you for choosing me, I Love you with all my heart,” she shared back in May on her first Mother’s Day.

KNaomi has taken to Instagram to celebrate the major milestone for her daughter Ama, whom she calls her best friend for life. “Happy birthday my angel. Thank you for making me your mother and protector. I’m blessed to have you as my daughter… thank you for choosing me…..My best friend in the entire world,” the proud mama gushed.

The post Cuteness Overload! KNaomi Celebrates Her Daughter’s 1st Birthday appeared first on OkMzansi.



from OkMzansi https://ift.tt/WKCvdB0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party