Nadia Nakai: ‘I Have Always Looked Up To DJ Zinhle’

Nadia Nakai: ‘I Have Always Looked Up To DJ Zinhle’. DJ Zinhle, AKA and their whole blended family has been open about how they are all committed to their family and raising their kids in love. The blended family includes Nadia Nakai and Mordah. With Zinhle and AKA co-parenting their daughter Kairo, it’s been interesting to see how they navigate that journey with their significant others.

Back in July, a video of Zinhle and Nadia Nakai embracing each other and chatting it up in a club went viral all across social media with people applauding them for their maturity. In our interview with Nadia Nakai, she finally opened up about her relationship with Zinhle and Kairo and how she has long looked up to the DJ who is now part of her blended family as she is currently in a relationship with AKA.

On her relationship with AKA, Nadia shared how he is the first person she’s dated who is actively present in their child’s life. She went on to share how AKA and DJ Zinhle have a healthy co-parenting relationship. “I’ve always respected her [DJ Zinhle] as an artist, as a mom, as a businesswoman. She’s somebody that I look up to and I’ve always looked up to even prior Kiernan…. so walking into the situation she really made me feel comfortable. I didn’t feel that weird energy from her like, ‘Oh my gosh, I don’t like being around you’, she really embraced me which then also made me become comfortable. Kiernan set the precedence for both of us to make me feel comfortable as his girlfriend and not make me feel weirded out by any situation. He really was cognizant in making sure I feel comfortable,” Nadia said.

Recently a sweet photo of Nadia hanging out with AKA’s mom and Kairo also went viral on social media. On Kairo, Nadia said, “When I got to meet his daughter, she’s the sweetest kid ever. She’s so respectful. I can see all the juices they put into her. She is well rounded, she’s a good kid. I love being around her as well so everything just became easy and I think God just made sure everything worked out perfectly. I believe that everything that happens is God’s doing,” she said.

The post Nadia Nakai: ‘I Have Always Looked Up To DJ Zinhle’ appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/nadia-nakai-i-have-always-looked-up-to-dj-zinhle/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party