Justice Huni Breaks Silence Regarding Enhle Mbali Alleged Affair

Justice Huni Breaks Silence Regarding Enhle Mbali Alleged Affair. The man who is allegedly having an affair with actress Enhle Mbali, Justice Huni has released a statement telling his side of the story. Read it below.

To whom it my concern

It is with regret that I have to use my social media platforms to address issues pertaining to my personal life. In the past few weeks allegations were leveled by my wife, about my friend since we were teens, who is also My business associate Enhle Mbali Mlotshwa.

I categorically deny everything stated about Enhle pertaining to the nature of mine and Enhle’s relationship. She unfortunately got herself into a messy issue and as a friend covered for me unaware it would lead to this unfortunate event.

I regretably understand that my statement could be moments to late and a narrative built up already about her, she is one of the boys and covered for me. She does not deserve any of this. I will throughout the process assist in clarifying any more illegal footage from a significant other.

This is a matter that needs to be handled within my household as other issues have been in the past and never has extended to any further to any other third party.

JM Huni

The post Justice Huni Breaks Silence Regarding Enhle Mbali Alleged Affair appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/justice-huni-breaks-silence-regarding-enhle-mbali-alleged-affair/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party