Watch! Stephanie And Hungani Ndlovu On How Intimacy Was Difficult After The Birth Of Their First Child

Watch! Stephanie And Hungani Ndlovu On How Intimacy Was Difficult After The Birth Of Their First Child. The young couple recently shared to their YouTube channel ‘The Ndlovu’s Uncut’ how their child’s birth caused postpartum depression symptoms.

Stephanie got to share her story about birthing her first child, Rhulani and how it took a toll on her–changing her body thus making her insecure of her physical appearance.

I went from physically looking in a certain type of way and feeling a type of way to … after having a baby, I just didn’t feel sexy, and I didn’t feel like I want to necessarily be touched or for you to even give me attention because I was like, ‘Oh my gosh I had a C-section.’ My nipples are on fire, my insides have been turned inside out and put back in. Now, when we have to be close and intimate, together–I am just like, ‘Where? In what capacity?” she said.

Hungani got to also be transparent about how baby Rhulani’s birth affected him as a father, “So, it is like a dual kind of thing because if you are affected, the byproduct is that I am affected. So, I personally do not think that there’s one or more affected than the other, because either one being affected affects both because your level of ‘affectedness’ whether it’s hormones, whether it’s how you feel, whether it’s trying to understand all of what’s going on all of that directly affects me and it also puts me in a place where I was trying to assist in you finding yourself,” the actor shared.

The pair also went on to share that work was also one of the factors that contributed to their tiredness and lack of intimacy, as they had to take care of their daughter and that led to a lot of frustration, irritation, lack of interest and low concentration–all of this impacted their “alone time” as a couple.

The post Watch! Stephanie And Hungani Ndlovu On How Intimacy Was Difficult After The Birth Of Their First Child appeared first on OkMzansi.



from OkMzansi https://ift.tt/xOCdqUK
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party