Lamiez Holworthy Reveals What Scares Her About Having A Son

Lamiez Holworthy Reveals What Scares Her About Having A Son. Since announcing her pregnancy back in 2022, the media personality and DJ has occasionally been posting bits and bits about her pregnancy. She recently took to her socials to express some of her ‘oohs’ and ‘ahhhs’ that freaks her out about having a baby boy.

In a recent maternity photo shoot, in a video snippet the expectant mom got candid about what terrifies her about having a son. And how she anticipates having to dig deeper into her pockets to purchase her baby boy’s clothing items saying, “Listen carefully to what freaks me out the most about having a BOY child. Dressing them up can be so hard, so tricky and so expensive.”

Holworthy, furthermore got remarkably frank, expressing how enthused she was with her pregnancy and her looks. Adding that at times pregnancy was taking a physical toll on her and was affecting her strength.

Can I be honest with you? I have never felt more beautiful and more confident as much as I have throughout my pregnancy. Whilst I’d have bad days where I’d wake up feeling the absolute worst,my good definitely outweighed the bad. Now? Now I look forward to my journey with my little guy,” she added.

Her followers went on to concur with her view that boys were indeed expensive. With some even adding some or their own personal experiences about being a boy mom under her post.

The post Lamiez Holworthy Reveals What Scares Her About Having A Son appeared first on OkMzansi.



from OkMzansi https://ift.tt/H1Lhqro
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party