Mphowabadimo On How Her Breakup From Themba Is Causing Chaos

Mphowabadimo On How Her Breakup From Themba Is Causing Chaos. The ‘Big Brother Mzansi’ 2022 winner, took to her socials to let people know that she has been receiving vile messages and death threats from social media users.

Taking to her Instagram story, Mpho released a lengthy media release—alleging that the perpetrators are people who she believes are close to her baby daddy, Themba. Adding that the threats extended to people even spying on her by following her every move and making her surroundings dangerous, endangering the lives of her unborn child and her family members.

Due to the ongoing stories about my past relationship, it has also started to affect my personal life every aspect. I have been receiving death threats from calls, to texts threatening my life and my son’s life till today, those threats have been direct and it has created a very hostile situation for me and those close to me,” part of the statement read.

Adding that she had no vested interest in what Themba was doing with his life, as they hadn’t been on talking terms. However, her main concern was her images constantly being posted to his Instagram page as she believes that their separation was on mutual respect and understanding.

In a separate Instagram story, the heavily pregnant DJ and YouTuber revealed a text from an anonymous Instagram user calling her and wishing to cause harm to her. Further adding that she believed someone was giving out her numbers so she could be set up, saying “I have been blocking numbers day in and day out clearly some is giving out my numbers intentionally.”

Speaking to Bona Magazine, the former Big Brother star said that she had involved her legal team to deal with the issue saying, “I ask that we move with respect and consideration and allow me to detach myself with grace, anything else will be addressed to and by my lawyer to anyone involved to date respectively.”

Check out the screenshots below:

The post Mphowabadimo On How Her Breakup From Themba Is Causing Chaos appeared first on OkMzansi.



from OkMzansi https://ift.tt/zHdogY9
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party