Pics! Inside Sithelo Shozi’s Holiday Escape In Indonesia

Pics! Inside Sithelo Shozi’s Holiday Escape In Indonesia. ‘The Masked SA’ panelist and social media influencer jetted off to the Asian nation otherwise known as the ‘Land of the Gods’ with her sister Zekhethelo Shozi to have fun.

The gorgeous siblings have been away from South Africa’s chilli weather enjoying Bali’s hot sun. They’ve been consistently documenting their vacation to their socials, from swimming in pristine waters, eating exotic foods and lounging in their bikinis to even showing off their luxurious holiday residence.

While there she’s also regularly been posting her daily affirmations and bible verses, further echoing her utterances she made on ‘Gagasi FM’ about becoming a more spiritual awakened person and easing her thoughts.

Right now I’m going through a very special time in my life. I’m more awakened spiritually, it’s got nothing to do with anything … When I wake up, I pray, then the gym has helped ease my thoughts … it’s given me more time to focus on myself and my relationship with God, friends and kids. It’s really made me go back to what’s really important … I’m the happiest I’ve been … March will be back announcing news of her being on a big show,” she said.

Shortly after the interview Sithelo scored a major television gig on ‘SABC 3’ for a musical show called ‘The Masked SA’. It does seem that her holiday destination is perfectly fit for her to celebrate her achievements and ease her mind.

Check out the sizzling pictures below:

The post Pics! Inside Sithelo Shozi’s Holiday Escape In Indonesia appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/pics-inside-sithelo-shozis-holiday-escape-in-indonesia/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party