Nadia Nakai On How DJ Zinhle Let Her Know She Was Okay With Her Meeting Kairo

Nadia Nakai On How DJ Zinhle Let Her Know She Was Okay With Her Meeting Kairo. When Nadia Nakai started dating AKA, she became part of the Forbes’ blended family with DJ Zinhle.

Following AKA’s passing, they have maintained the relationship and Kairo still spends time with Nadia. In a candid interview with rapper L-Tido, Nadia Nakai opened up about the people that came into her life through AKA and how those relationships still stand. One of those close bonds is the one she shares with AKA’s daughter Kairo.

Detailing how she first met Kairo after getting into a relationship with AKA, Nadia shared how she wasn’t sure if DJ Zinhle would be comfortable with having her around Kairo until one night at an event they were both at.

We were at this Fashion Week launch and it was the second time I’d seen Zee since I started dating Kiernan. She was like, ‘When do you start babysitting? You need to start babysitting Kairo.’ Inside I was just like, ‘okay, she seems fine with it’ so I told Kiernan and I met Kairo two days after that, Nadia detailed.

Nadia also gushed over Kairo being the most considerate and sweetest girl saying, “Kairo is the sweetest girl, I don’t know how to explain it but she which is so considerate even in the beginning, if she thinks I’m crying she’d look at me.. she wants to make sure you’re okay which is so crazy again cause all these people… she’s lost her dad but she’s still considering about how I feel. She wants to come see me when she’s around. I’m happy that we’re able to build a relationship when Kiernan was still around cause she was around a lot. I’m happy I was able to spend time with her and it wasn’t awkward because I said from the beginning that if Zinhle is not okay with me meeting Kairo, I don’t want that to happen. I know how it can make someone feel weird if they’re uncomfortable with me because she didn’t know me. She didn’t know my vibe.”

It’s so special, I’m just grateful I still get to have a relationship with Kairo. I’m grateful she wasn’t completely removed out of my life. I know maybe in the future she’s probably gon start calling me aunty,” Nadia said.

On social media people calling her Kairo’s co-mom, Nadia said Kairo has a mom and a powerful, strong and loving one at that. “It’s difficult for me to be co-mom without Kiernan so I’ll probably graduate to like an aunty Nadia.”

The post Nadia Nakai On How DJ Zinhle Let Her Know She Was Okay With Her Meeting Kairo appeared first on OkMzansi.



source https://okmzansi.co.za/nadia-nakai-on-how-dj-zinhle-let-her-know-she-was-okay-with-her-meeting-kairo/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Inside! Anele Mdoda’s Star Studded Wimbledon Themed Mansion Birthday Celebration

Ex Skeem Saam Actor Cornet Mamabolo Shares Cryptic Message Following His Role Recasting

Pics! Linda Mtoba Celebrates Daughter Bean’s 2nd Birthday With A Tutu Themed Party